· Transport by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
· Visit to Mostar and Blagaj
· travel insurance
09:00 departure to Bosnia and Herzegovina (1 hour drive)
1. sightseeing the Old town and the part around the river Neretva
2. visiting the Old bridge over Neretva
3. going to Kujundziluk – free time for visiting souvenire shops etc.
4. free time for visiting mosques, a museum and lookout point
5. visiting Blagaj, the source of the river Bruna
17:00 return to Imotski
The Old bridge over Neretva, together with the Old town, has been the part of UNESCO World Heritage Sites list since 2005.
If you are an experienced swimmer, you can swim in the river Neretva. If you are also a good jumper, there is traditional jumping from the Old Bridge held every year in July. Very popular is Mostar Red Bull cliff diving held every year in September.
There are many mosques in the Old town, and the most significant is Koski Mehmed-Paša. It is also a tourist attraction, as well as museum and lookout point which offers magnificient view to the Old Bridge. Some of the most famous sights are Karadzoz- beg mosque, st. Francis church with highest bell-tower in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Biscevic sokak with famous Turkish house…
In Blagaj is the source of the river Buna, is the largest source of drinking water in Europe. Except of sightseeing, there you can enjoy the local gastronomic offer.