Boat excursion to Hvar and Brac provides combination of beautiful, scented, natural and attractive in only one day.
Island Hvar, king among Dalmatian islands, is declared one of 10 most beautiful islands in the world thanks to its mild climate, well-indented coast, crystal clear beaches, sun, intact nature, rich historical and cultural heritage, scent of lavender, olive and wine, and quality accomodation.
Island Brac is the third largest island in Croatia and the largest island in Dalmatia. It is an attractive tourist destination and the most famous is Bol – a town which is a champion of Croatian tourism.
· Transport by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
· welcome drinks at the beginning of the tour
· Boat tour (drinks included – juices, water, wine)
· Lunch on the boat (fish or meat, salad, bread)
· travel insurance
07:30 departure from Imotski
08:00 arriving to Makarska
08:30 continuing the trip by boat
10:00 arriving to Island Hvar and visiting Vrbovska, 1 hour for sightseeing
11:00 going to the Island of Brac, having lunch during the boat tour
1. visiting Bol and Zlatni rat beach
2. free time for sightseeing and swimming
18:00 return to Makarska