● transport by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
● sightseeing of Imotski and Imotski region
● entrance tickets for lakes and fortress
● travel insurance
09:00 Departure from the pick up point
1. going to the spot which offers a magnificent view of the Imotski field and another 4 lakes - Lokvicic lake, Knezovic lake, lake Galipovac, Prolosko blato lake
2. taking a walk to the Green cathedral, a unique church at the open right next to the river Vrljika
3. sightseeing the town and visiting one of the 5 sources of river Vrljika, symbolically named Dva oka (Two eyes) because of its shape.
4. visiting the Red lake
5. going to the Blue lake which is located in the town center
6. taking a walk from the Blue lake to the Topana fortress and the Lady of Angels church
7. taking a walk to the town center, walking down the famous Imotski stairs in the main square
8. having free time for exploring the city and swimming in Blue Lake
18:00 returning to Split
The Red Lake is considered to be the deepest karst pond in Europe and perhaps even in the world. The legend says it's impossible to throw a stone into the lake.
Blue Lake is located in the city centre and along the edge of the lake is the Topana fortress which gives an incredible view of the town, it's lakes and fields and Biokovo mountain. Within the fortress, there is a small church called Our Lady of Angels, named after the protector of Imotski. In the summertime people can swim there and if the lake dries up, locals play football there.
Topana fortress offers an incredible view of Imotski field and Gospin dolac, one of the most interesting 10 stadiums in the world.